March 8, 2010

14 and counting.

14 stories. Yup, I am working on 14 stories at the moment... I think. Let's see...
1. Oracles
2. Excalibur Blue
3. Half-Blood
4. Destiny Breaker
5. Demons and Curses
6. Shadestones
7. Gaea's Song
8. Fallen Avalon
9. Immortal's Blood
10. The Troll's Wife
11. Cold Iron
12. Scarecrow Chronicles
13. Wyren
14. The Agency
And there are a few that I've put on the backburner. The point is, I have a problem. I constantly start stories that I never take the time to finish. Oh, excuses abound of course. I have homework, my room's a mess, I should be social. The main problems were personal. I was intimidated. I knew what I wanted to say, but didn't know how to say it or how to make sure my ideals shone through. I was too immature to fully comprehend the darkness and the complexities of the world around me. But while I'm still naive (I'll fully admit that), I'm ready to start. I'm writing. I'm posting. I'm starting with number 2 on that list up there. Excalibur Blue. I've already got the first chapter done. Here's hoping I can break free of this writer's block so I can finish chapter 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment